Goals and forms of action
- The pastoral activity that serves the greatest good and happiness of man, which is to know the Creator and the Messiah – “Where the Bible says – we are talking about. Where the Bible is silent – we are silent”
- Service through humanitarian activities, with particular reference to the Holocaust victims and their families, and their descendants. Our motto is “Faithful to God, friendly toward people”
Forms of action
- Organizing Shabbat Meetings, biblical festivals, seminars, conferences, camps for children and youth, leisure with the Bible, cultural events and other forms of interaction.
- Assistance in organizing help and caring service to all in need, especially Holocaust survivors and their families, and their descendants.
- We cooperate with national and international organizations in carrying out our common goals.
- Other activities arising from the statutory work of the Church.